Friday, August 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home




We've had the greatest day! We got to bring our sweet baby girl home. She already looks better being home without all her tubes and monitors. She only has her feeding tube in her nose left. This way we can give her the part of her bottles she doesn't eat. She is still getting a little tired about halfway through her bottles. The doctors say that the majority of the cardiac babies have this problem. Believe me, this is the problem to have...considering all she's been through in the last two weeks, we can deal with a feeding tube for a while.

We suprised Colby and Jace with the arrival of their baby sister at home. It was so sweet to see how excited they were to see her at our house. They both love her so much. Talk about protective...between the boys and her daddy, I'm not sure she'll ever be able to date.

Our little Lia has done so well. She had amazed and blown away all the experts. How wonderful to know that we have received exactly what we've been praying so hard for all these months. Our Lord never left our side throughout this...please continue to pray. He is listening...

9 comments:

Blanca Pemberton said...

Hi, You don't know me, but I am a friend of Randi's. I wanted to let you know I am praying for little girl and your family.

Deann Black said...

Lisa...I am so happy for your family! I will continue to pray for Lia and continued blessings for the future.

Anonymous said...

Yea Lia... We are so happy to have you home where you belong. You have already blessed so many lives since your arrival. Now it is time to eat, sleep, and get stronger everyday. We love you so much

Allison said...

Lisa...I have been praying for little Lia! Yay...What a huge blessing in your life! The picture of her and the boys is adorable!

Still praying for your sweet family,
Allison Ellis :)

Erica said...

That is incredible. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Yea! We are so glad Lia is home! God is so good!

L. Mida said...

We are lifting you guys up in prayer. Welcome little Miss Lia...you are beautiful! May God bless and encourage your family in the coming weeks and months. God Bless...Erick & Leslie Mida (and Natalie, Will and Spencer)

stacey4 said...

Nice Bow!!! I approve!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found the updated blog. I had been watching the old site constantly wondering how BEAUTIFUL Lia was. I'm thrilled with the good news of her arrival home!! Congratulations to you all and know that you are in our CONSTANT prayers!