Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just Hangin Out...





Lia's done well in her room on the 8th floor. Mommy stayed with her last night and we worked on eating every three hours. She's making progress every day and is slowly turning the corner on the eating thing. They changed her to eating every four hours today so that she would be more hungry when it was time to eat. It seems to be working for now.

Miss Lia loves to grin in her sleep. It's sooo cute. I remember when my sister Laci was a newborn, watching her sleep one day on the couch at my grandmom's house. Grandmom told me that when a baby smiles in their sleep it meant that angels were talking to her. I believe that now more than ever. She's had angels around her from the moment she was born.





4 comments:

Leah said...

Y'all are such a beautiful family. I will add you to my daily prayers. Little Lia is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Aren't grandmothers the most wonderful thing around. I've had both of mine for 38 years now and I hope Lia has her even longer. God bless Lisa's grandmother, God bless Lisa and God bless Lia.

Anonymous said...

Danny's Mom used to say that also I never heard that saying until Madison was born and you are soooo right Miss Lia has Angels all around her along with lots of Love. Thanks for the pictures, We love you all

Erica said...

Lovin' all the pink.