Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa Baby


We're counting down the days til Christmas here at the Stone house. Lia is finally acting more like her mommy than ever. She's decided she's more interested in eating than sleeping. Before her last surgery, she definitely favored sleeping over eating (which sounds more like her daddy). Our girl has gained almost 1 lb in one week! She's up to 12 lbs and 6 1/2 ounces. She's just about doubled her volume of eating. Like I told someone this morning...it's amazing what an improved cardiac output does for a person's appetite. Anyway, we're just hanging out here recovering and getting ready to get to spend Christmas with the rest of our family. We'll let you all know how her post-op appointment goes this Thursday...

3 comments:

MichaelandJaclynn said...

That's great!! I love the picture!

Erica said...

She is such a beautiful girl. I want to squeeze her. I cannot wait to see you and give you the biggest hug ever. I have been praying for you for so long and am so excited that God has blessed you.

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I can't believe Lia has already had her Glenn! The pictures look great! Lia is so beautiful, and I love reading your entries.
Merry Christmas to you all!
Love,
Sheila Elliott
www.caringbridge.org/visit/colby
HLHS